Gareth Bale

LoveCity said:
No reliable ITKs have said we've bid for Bale have they? Those "TransferAgentITK" accounts on Twitter don't count. Has Tolmie said we've bid for him or any journos?
Someone claiming to be ITK said it this morning. And tolmie basically sed everything he was saying is true apart from what he said about RVP.<br /><br />-- Thu May 31, 2012 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
ethan23 said:
fink u r rong m8
Massive gimp ead u

Massive gimp ead u[/quote]

That is an affront to the English language and a grammatical abomination

LoveCity said:
No reliable ITKs have said we've bid for Bale have they? Those "TransferAgentITK" accounts on Twitter don't count. Has Tolmie said we've bid for him or any journos?

Oxymoron.

johnmc said:
80s Shorts said:
johnmc said:
Paddy Crerand has tweeted that its a done deal

brrrraaaap

Whats brrrraaaap ?

Merked

Merked ?

Owned, faced, pwned. Just looked it up up.

It therefore makes no sense in respect to your original post. If you are going to use "urban slang", I believe the sentence should still make some sense.

80s Shorts said:
johnmc said:
80s Shorts said:
Whats brrrraaaap ?

Merked

Merked ?

It therefore makes no sense in respect to your original post. If you are going to use "urban slang", I believe the sentence should still make some sense.

I always thought it is either where you got run over by a German Car or been Clarkied by the German Chancellor.

carlos92 said:
80s Shorts said:
johnmc said:

Merked ?

I always thought it is either where you got run over by a German Car or been Clarkied by the German Chancellor.

:-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.