Gareth Bale

Or what if the 'urgent transfer business' he came back to deal with wasn't a player transfer, but a cash transfer into the Glazers' bank account that was too large for internet banking? I know nothing. It's just a thought.

NMB said:
What if Edward Woodward came back from Australia , not to highjack the Jovetic deal but because United had got wind of a Bale to City deal which he needed to scupper , hence the £65m bid which was a message to say "join our noble cause." And what if Real were happy with Ronaldo and Isco as their left sided option for the next few years. And what if City had already done a deal to buy Bale this summer and loan him back for Spurs to make one more push for the Champions League before the face of the Premiership in the USA joins up with the owners of the newly formed New York City?
I know nothing. It's just thought.

300px-P%C3%A1tzcuaro-Trad-Fishing-3.jpg

NMB said:
What if Edward Woodward came back from Australia , not to highjack the Jovetic deal but because United had got wind of a Bale to City deal which he needed to scupper , hence the £65m bid which was a message to say "join our noble cause." And what if Real were happy with Ronaldo and Isco as their left sided option for the next few years. And what if City had already done a deal to buy Bale this summer and loan him back for Spurs to make one more push for the Champions League before the face of the Premiership in the USA joins up with the owners of the newly formed New York City?
You're right. You do know nothing.

I can reveal that the Sheikh desperately tried to persuade Moyes to be our manager, plus he put in a £200m bid for Phil Jones to put him out to stud, which was rejected. He's so shit scared that the combination of Moyes and Jones will dominate the world of football for the next 15 years or more that he's selling us back to Franny Lee and buying the rags. So Ed had to come back to sort that out.

NMB said:

i_4230_keanu-reeves-conspiracy-meme-017.jpg

Magicpants said:
NMB said:

Edward Woodward ....The great Equalizer ....

NMB said:

And United lived happily ever after.

The End.

Magicpants said:
NMB said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA7ty0Cfw8s[/youtube]

Paul Breen Turner, Bale agrees to join Madrid (talksport)

Dont jump on me about this but Mick Quinn has just said that PBT talkshite Spanish journo is tweeting that Bale is going to Real
Remember this is talkshite

Bale to Madrid?

Paul Breen-Turner ‏@paulbreenturner 8m
BREAKING in Spain; Bale agrees to join Madrid

Paul Breen-Turner ‏@paulbreenturner 4m
@talkSPORT told u lots weeks ago! Bale has told spurs wants 2 leave; agreemet wth madrid is 6seasons 10million wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.