Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt it's true, but the fact he's unable to play every week would make him ideal for rotation with Sterling & Sane, thus wouldn't impair their progress like some big signings would.

He would need to be costing about half the prices & wages previously mentioned.

So probably total bollocks.
No guarantee he'd be fit to step in if one of those got injured though, that's the problem.

Purely on ability hed be ideal, can play left or through the middle and has the attributes Pep wants in those areas but would be a thanks but no thanks for me.

He would cost too much both in fee and wages which would then force us to up others to a comparative Level like the Sanchez situation and simply ant be relied on to be fit. He fits the mould perfectly as a United signing. Big name, on crazy money, can't be relied upon, a position they dont need and no longer as good as perception would suggest. Very similar to the signings of Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku,Zlatan,Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Falcao etc etc.

Not for us!
Sane has the capability to be a far better player. His recurring injuries aren’t going away. I’m hoping he goes to United. Great way for them to waste a large portion of their transfer budget and weaken the squad at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.