Gareth Barry charged by The FA// No appeal

Re: Gareth Barry has been charged by The FA

Anyone who heard Jones, Rooney and Ferdinand's abusive language with the exact words used (and in the case of Jones V sign) can report it here...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gmp.police.uk/content/feedbackintelligence.html?openform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gmp.police.uk/content/feedba ... l?openform</a>

If you're in Greater Manchester (as a rather significant number on here are) there is also the 101 number (non emergency) option.

Would hate it if anyone grassed them up to the GMP.

Let them have their day. We know what they are.

moomba said:

I agree but if the powers that be are going to just hammer us and ignore everything they did,no matter how blatant,you can see people thinking they have to do something.

paulchapo said:
moomba said:

I agree but if the powers that be are going to just hammer us and ignore everything they did,no matter how blatant,you can see people thinking they have to do something.

It won't do anything though. Nothing will come of it, we'll waste police time and we'll come out of it looking bitter sore losers.

It'll just be doubly sweet when we do them at the sty and when we beat them to the title again.

Young, Rooney and Rio should be charged to but they wont... I today join the AGENDA boys

Agree that Rooney gets special treatment because of ...but Gareth looked as though he was giving the ref a dangerous mouthful, admittedly in the heat of the moment, and he knows that ONLY Rooney will get away with it, because he helps the ref to identify cases where players "jump into tackles" two footed in tense derbies. Seriously, I did know he wouldn't get away with it at the time.

anyone got a clip of Jones flicking the v sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.