Gareth Barry for new England captain???

183sash

how far down the pecking order is he (possibly 3rd/4th choice) - request for 100%manc - can you do a photoshop of him lifting the world cup with the captains armband on to wind some of my mates up

4th or 5th i reckon. He would make a good leader in my opinion but what does capello think of him?

hey , he might be 3rd/4th choice now but with Gerrard and Ferdinands injury record this season it might be worth a punt

He could be in with a shout considering Gerrard's injuries and Ferdinand's complete lack of sporting attitude, any real leadership qualities and the fact that we can't have someone who looks that butt ugly in charge

I can't say I watch England too avidly, I don't care about them and can't work up the interest. I'm very surprised anyone who watches City week in week out sees him as any kind of leader though, I see a player who'd rather quietly get on with his job and, whether down to injury or whatever reason, isn't particularly consistent at that.

He's not even a guaranteed starter in the side so he won't be getting the armband. Terry will keep it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.