gareth barry

brass neck

Has he lost weight? He looked fit as a flee last night, I mistook him for A.J. in appearance once it twice. I thought Barry's and Dzeko's performance last night was really pleasing. They both seem to of really risen to the challenge. Great to see!

Looked a lot quicker too and was chasing them down more. Great performance.

Also, how quick is Clichy?! Made some great runs down the wing but wasn't always played in and managed to get back well. Another good debut.

Afraid not guys, he's always been that good. Numerous England managers and the last 2 City managers can't be wrong. He's always one of the first name's on the team sheet!

Im a fan. He does what a naturally cautious Roberto wants for every game:
a foot on the ball so we start to control the tempo, playing the easy passes (He's Mr. Percentage - like Roberto is), the link man between the defence and the attack.

By the way, are we at the 1000th thread on Barry yet?

bobby chariots said:
Im a fan. He does what a naturally cautious Roberto wants for every game:
a foot on the ball so we start to control the tempo, playing the easy passes (He's Mr. Percentage - like Roberto is), the link man between the defence and the attack.

By the way, are we at the 1000th thread on Barry yet?

Not a fan of Barry but thought he looked much better in last nights game and his workrate impressed me..

cookster said:
Afraid not guys, he's always been that good. Numerous England managers and the last 2 City managers can't be wrong. He's always one of the first name's on the team sheet!

Have to agree with Cookster. Always been a key player, and does the simple stuff brilliantly. Unsung hero in my eyes.

What was pleasing was we started with 5 English lads last night. I'm just thinking for what we will get leveled at us when we start to piss the league. The old guard will get more and more desperate as we get nearer and nearer to taking over. Half our team being English can shut that argument up a bit!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.