Gareth Barry

Obviously, he could have played under King Kenny and won the Carling cup ffs, ruined it all by coming here, feel for the bloke

And leaving villa, and all the villa fans who slagged him off for going to a rich but smaller club for the money must feel like right knobs

I was vocal about him being a player that didn't really do much last season. Obviously I was wrong, improved only by lescott.

It must be hard for Lescott and Barry to know they could of stayed at the clubs they left for money only to win the 2 biggest domestic cups pretty much in the world
Think of all the mid table fun they could of had instead

i'm delighted for both Barry and Lescott, they both took a lot of shit after their moves and to be fair they bought into the project early doors. Neither are glamour players but they are honest hard working proffesionals who are finally getting the rewards they deserve.

Barry = very underrated
Lescott = most improved player.

Vienna_70 said:
I bet our Gareth really regrets not joining Liverpool now!

Liverpool have istoree.Just think of how well his wife would get on with Stevie Mee's wife.Unlike say Aguero's who can't speak English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.