Gareth Barry

Philbo

Just want to say how underrated this guy is. He's a brilliant footballer and a massive part of our team. A real un sung hero.

His performance yesterday was text book Barry, read the game brilliantly and makes the right decisions time and time again.

Philbo said:
Just want to say how underrated this guy is. He's a brilliant footballer and a massive part of our team. A real un sung hero.

His performance yesterday was text book Barry, read the game brilliantly and makes the right decisions time and time again.

Reading the game brilliantly and making correct decisions (unless it's the decision to slam one in the top corner) gets little notice! GazBaz makes as big a contribution to the team effort as anyone!

he's one of those players you dont really appreciate until you see him play week in and week out (and then miss him when he's injured/suspended)

my flatmates all dont rate him, i think they're crazy, they think I'm crazy!

eshiers1 said:
he's one of those players you dont really appreciate until you see him play week in and week out (and then miss him when he's injured/suspended)

my flatmates all dont rate him, i think they're crazy, they think I'm crazy!

Some people are blind and dont understand the game mate

Hated by a few, loved by most.
To me, he is unarguably the most important player in the team.
Found wanting on rare occasions, but still our unsung hero.

We have Barry, the scum have Carrick. No one outside of their respective fans rate either one, yet both are incredibly important to their teams.

Our most important midfielder at present. The only fear is that he is getting old.

Quite often in Yaya's shadow (literally) and as result much of his midfield work gets overlooked. Barry sticks to his task like a true pro, very rarely gives away possession easily (unlike Yaya who can be frustrating like that at times) and pops up with the odd goal. I am sure he is one of the first on Mancini's teamsheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.