Garrido

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd

Everywhere I look there are fans having a go at him on the forum lets get rid etc!

Last season he started off “ok” few dodgy games then hardly got look in! This season he IMO was improving nicely seeing as that there is no cover in front of him (certainly better than Ball!) then got dropped because of Bridge arrival. Ok fair enough! Bur Bridge does not look that good without cover does he? Now he gets a few minutes now and again! The lad needs encouragement I believe he could turn out to be a very good left back!

Discuss!

Not good enough imo.

Out of the 3 left backs, I'd have him 3rd choice.

Best at defending: Ball > Bridge > Garrido.
Best at attacking: Bridge > Garrido > Ball.

Bridge is obviously better than the other 2, now considering I'd prefer my left DEFENDER to DEFEND, that would make Ball my choice for back up and Garrido 3rd choice.

he once said in a interview he doesn't like tackling doesn't that say it all? I prefer him as a midfield player, chances are he'll be gone in the summer

Seems a really nice guy ..but just one of around 16 or so players that should be moved on. An average prem LB or back up in midfield for a club like Bolton /Sunderland or Blackburn.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Not good enough imo.

Out of the 3 left backs, I'd have him 3rd choice.

Best at defending: Ball > Bridge > Garrido.
Best at attacking: Bridge > Garrido > Ball.

Bridge is obviously better than the other 2, now considering I'd prefer my left DEFENDER to DEFEND, that would make Ball my choice for back up and Garrido 3rd choice.

Ball has made many more mistakes than the other two, although he did do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56GVkhE6CVI he also showed a lack of respect for the fans with his careless performance against Forest

think Balls performance aganist forrest was down to the pre match teamtalk "ive signed Wayne Bridge - you can leave now".

I think given goos coaching Garrido can still develop - he is very highly rated in spain. Going forward he is excellent, i think a few games this season we would of gone a lot worse than playing him left midfield.

Defensivly his positioning needs work and has to stop crosses getting in.

i thought bridge would be our left back answer but i think garrido has improved slightly ( i mean slightly ) and bridge has got worse.i would play garrido instead of bridge at the min.

i think he is class, young been better than bridge lately when hes played and can take a free kick, he just needs to be more consistant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.