Garrido

give & go

Just heard on talk shite Norwich to sign Garrido from Lazio , one of svens first signings I think?

He never let us down did he.

I think he will get a good welcome

Just looked on the old BBC article when we signed him and found this:

Juve will let Chiellini join City

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri says he will not stand in Georgio Chiellini's way if the Italy Under-21 captain wants to leave to join Manchester City.
City have been linked with a £7m move for the powerful defender after signing Martin Petrov from Atletico Madrid.

Chiellini, 22, has six full caps and is highly-regarded in Italy.

"He is an important player, but if he does want to leave then we surely won't keep him against his will," said former Chelsea boss Ranieri.

"It will depend on him, Manchester City and Juventus."

Eriksson may face late competition from Liverpool if the Anfield club fail to sign Manchester United's Gabriel Heinze.

City hope to add two more new signings to their recent captures within the next week, with Mexico striker Nery Castillo also understood to be on Eriksson's list.

Chiellini played against England in the inaugural game at the new Wembley last season, and also figured against Stuart Pearce's side in the recent European Under-21 Championship in Holland.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/6918967.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 918967.stm</a>

We really missed out, would have been a much better signing than Corluka. I'm a fan of this guy, he had a great Euro 2012.

The free kick he scored against Wolves was amazing, the curl on the ball still boggles my mind.

Glad he's back in the Prem but have a funny feeling he will score against us for Norwich, hopefully if he does its just a consolation goal

I liked him, he was another left back that got slaughtered because he couldn't defend, when in reality it was because Petrov was a pussy and lazy shit.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I liked him, he was another left back that got slaughtered because he couldn't defend, when in reality it was because Petrov was a pussy and lazy shit.

I liked him when he was here. He wasn't the best at defending, but like you said, Petrov gave him no help. He always tried from what I can remember and he scored some great free kicks particularly the one against Liverpool just before half time (I'm pretty sure he had hardly taken any free kicks before that and it came as such a shock! Although I remember that game just as much for us throwing away a 2 goal lead). Good luck to Javier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.