garry cook at it AGAIN

pissedagain

i have supported garry cook through thick and thin but to scribble down the name of our future signings on a knapkin over a boozy meal with noel gallagher is crap...thank your lucky stars mr cook,that when noel spilled the beans to the press, he kept the names secret, had he met the press after a skinful, well mr cook you might have had some explaining to do to your boss...yes some people are going to say i m going over the top but to them i ask what over ceo meets pop stars and tells them whats going on

pissedagain said:
i have supported garry cook through thick and thin but to scribble down the name of our future signings on a knapkin over a boozy meal with noel gallagher is crap...thank your lucky stars mr cook,that when noel spilled the beans to the press, he kept the names secret, had he met the press after a skinful, well mr cook you might have had some explaining to do to your boss...
or maybe Noel was just winding up Talksport?

kp789 said:
pissedagain said:
i have supported garry cook through thick and thin but to scribble down the name of our future signings on a knapkin over a boozy meal with noel gallagher is crap...thank your lucky stars mr cook,that when noel spilled the beans to the press, he kept the names secret, had he met the press after a skinful, well mr cook you might have had some explaining to do to your boss...
or maybe Noel was just winding up Talksport?

Do we even know they had dinner together?
Seems strange if they did

I wouldn't worry too much.

For fucks sake - where do you think our ITK's get gossip from?

People talk, they brag, they let their friends know things. No harm done, it is not as if it is a national secret.

He wrote down a squad of 24 that he wants City to have come Sept 1st. Nothing wrong with that, he did it in private and with an acquaintance that he knows well.

Where is the harm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.