Garry Cook mentions Bluemoon on MCFCTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant play it, keeps cutting off after 5 seconds, the second part anyway. Internet isnt fast enough.

Very interesting stuff, thanks for the link n_mcfc.

Interestingly enough in Part 2 someone asked Cooke a question regarding meetings with people from Milan, etc and whilst Cooke was explaining about creating links between top clubs someone shouted out "They're trying to buy Berti!" only to be shouted down about it by Kompany who said he was a "great professional". It's a bit ridiculous when a tired joke interferes with a serious question, I'm surprised everyone's not as bored of it as I am.

a really good watch cheers mate,

cook is a top fella and really underrated in my opinion.

just show that kompany is a future captain without a doubt by standing up for berti!

gingarob said:
Very interesting stuff, thanks for the link n_mcfc.

Interestingly enough in Part 2 someone asked Cooke a question regarding meetings with people from Milan, etc and whilst Cooke was explaining about creating links between top clubs someone shouted out "They're trying to buy Berti!" only to be shouted down about it by Kompany who said he was a "great professional". It's a bit ridiculous when a tired joke interferes with a serious question, I'm surprised everyone's not as bored of it as I am.

And he was going to tell us about that meeting, all that he was allowed to say which I found interesting is that they requested the meeting!

Only just watched this but great veiwing, nice one n_mcfc.

Cook is a quality bloke and tackled everything head on. He seems genuinly passionate as to the future of City and that video has confirmed the faith i have held in him to get us there.

Hughes however sounded more like a politician.

But agreed on the Berti thing, a joke is only funny for so long.

With regards to the Milan issue, it would seem that what some of the ITK's have been stating on this forum has substance...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.