Garry Neville as a pundit...

keemcfc

Fair play to him, he's had chances to be a twat with us and he's not... Infact he's been better than the rest IMO, which is a surprise...

Still hate you though Garry, just a tiny bit less is all ;)

He's new to the game, he's nervous as hell when stood talking. this hitler looking twat is gonna be on our tv's for the next 20 yr or so unless he makes a sexist comment, And Once he's comfortable he'll give us loads of shit I'm sure.

He gives much more of a tactical insight than most, and although it coinstantly looks like he wants to scream how much he hates us and Liverpool, he continues doing a very unbiased job.

Im Very impressed with chuckle, he is fair in his judgement and talks a lot of sense. i feel dirty saying that but hands up he is well worth listening too.

dajd1984 said:
He gives much more of a tactical insight than most, and although it coinstantly looks like he wants to scream how much he hates us and Liverpool, he continues doing a very unbiased job.

Hold on there !!!!
City,Sky and unbiased.
Some people will be stringing you up,making comments like that.
They don`t believe those words exist in the same sentence. ;)

LIke him now, yes. Hes not going to take the obvious route and come out swinging against city... I'm sure it'll eventually sneak in there over the years.

Fair play to him....proving to be an EXCELLENT ANALYST, especially when giving PLAYER insight. Can hardly bear to see him or hear his voice, but his analysis has been first rate!

played for years at the very top, he knows the game inside out to analyse a game very well, when hes settled in though we'll see if hes still impartial, and i will hold my judgement until then

trying not to think about it, i'm starting to like him and it's scaring me to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.