Gary Cahill

what do people think about if boyata was loaned out, get plenty of games under his belt
but there is no way we would sell him he has to much potential

Alan Nixon is Owen Coyle's mate. Either he's been tipped off with some good info, or he's been tipped off that Bolton want to sell and is helping to raise the price.

Platt could easily have been there because we've got to play both teams yet.

If we replace anyone with Cahill it would be Kolo if long term ban or Boateng to Bayern if they make a good offer, IMO.

£20Mil?!!!!! No thanks, not at that price. Haven't seen that much of him but from what I have seen there is absolutely no way I'd pay that amount for him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We have lodged an interest, no bid has been made...yet.

Good stuff, mate.

I'm a fan of Cahill, said we should have bought him last 2 windows especially since Notlob are skint.

Vastly overrated,shows the lack of real quality out there that this lad carries such an inflated tag.

You'd have thought the Lescott farce would have meant once bitten......

FantasyIreland said:
Vastly overrated,shows the lack of real quality out there that this lad carries such an inflated tag.

You'd have thought the Lescott farce would have meant once bitten......

Yea. Very disappointing if Cahill end up here. There must be multiple much better options out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.