Gary Cook

I was pleased with some of the ambition and ideas Gary Cook shown initially, and thought we had a good man in somebody that apparently tippled nikes profits. However a mate raised a point to me the other day in that how often do nike sign players?

Do we need somebody whose worked in football for exec. chairman? any thoughts?

bradders -CTID said:
I was pleased with some of the ambition and ideas Gary Cook shown initially, and thought we had a good man in somebody that apparently tippled nikes profits. However a mate raised a point to me the other day in that how often do nike sign players?

Do we need somebody whose worked in football for exec. chairman? any thoughts?

Thats why we brought in that ex-arsenal guy to assist in negotiations and to advise the board instead of people like kia jooarbichan (sorry about spellin) using us to make money

Prestwich_Blue said:
We've got the former West Ham chief exec, Paul Aldridge for the football side. The one that signed Tevez.

that guy is useless he was with cook in milan and was no use he was brought in as a short term mesure this new guy who was with cook at nike and is ex arsenal is the man who'll be replacing him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.