Gary f*ckin Neville

bluemoonste

Hope the FA watch the video of him running over to the City fans celebrating. How is this different from the Adebayor incident ... and he supposed to be their club captain ..... a disgrace !!!

I know this has been posted in some topics but I'm that annoyed about it I think it warrants its own rant !!!!

We should be thanking him really, should mean that they can't ban Adebayor without banning him, which they'll be loathed to do. Of course i think he already got a 3 match suspended ban from his Liverpool celebrations, so if they do charge him that should come into effect?

The twat.

What goods it banning the t****r he'll do more damage to the rags on the field then off it

mancity89 said:
What goods it banning the t****r he'll do more damage to the rags on the field then off it

pardon my ignorance but iv just got home now. what did that turd moustach, piss faced shit do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.