Gary Medel

Thaksinssoldier said:
Someone mentioned him in another thread and was laughed at, but I'd snap him up.

Would be ideal in midfield rotation and is another DeJong but far more mobile, which we lacked in Europe.

Dominated our middle in the first game.

No doubt on the market, and he'll move upwards. Can see Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and United taking a look at him.

Not a first choice player, but would be a great option from the bench or in games where teams think they can kick lumps out of us.
The reason he was laughed at is because he said that Medel was as good as Arturo Vidal.

Some on here are really underrating him IMO. He is a very good player, could definitely do a job at a Spurs or an Everton. Not for us though.

We already look like we're signing Fernando who is a superior player, plus we have Ferna, Yaya, Garcia and Rodwell, not to mention the impending transfer of Zuculini and the likes of Fofana and Huws coming through.

Fernando a superior Player? nice one. It is the same that happened with fernandinho, underestimate the player only because you don't know him. Anyway I don't see medel playing for MCFC he doesn't like be a second team player.

So now I've seen people reccommend we should buy Marshall, Caulker and now Medel. So that's 3 of the 6 defensive players from the team that finished bottom of the league with the second worst defence in the league. I guess the other 3 defenders must be incredibly bad if they have dragged 3 players who are good enough to play for the champions down so far?

BigOscar said:
So now I've seen people reccommend we should buy Marshall, Caulker and now Medel. So that's 3 of the 6 defensive players from the team that finished bottom of the league with the second worst defence in the league. I guess the other 3 defenders must be incredibly bad if they have dragged 3 players who are good enough to play for the champions down so far?
<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdzs-n_pYg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdzs-n_pYg</a>
medel will play the world cup, even when he plays out of his natural position, he is DMF, i believe he will do a good job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.