Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Not got a problem with women doing the analysis. It’s when they get get to commentary it’s PC gone mad. When they screech out at an exciting moment in the game it’s excruciating particularly when a goal is scored and I have just nodded off.

he was shocking after the match last night
I thought he was comedy gold on MNF.
Carragher kept feeding himrope, very sympathetically (He was lapping it up), and poor old Gary just tied himself up in knots.
They then took the rope off him and handed him a shovel. He proceeded to dig and dig and keep digging. I think he must be halfway to Australia by now.

Loved it. It was great viewing.

Not got a problem with women doing the analysis. It’s when they get get to commentary it’s PC gone mad. When they screech out at an exciting moment in the game it’s excruciating particularly when a goal is scored and I have just nodded off.
I don't think anyone has. The backhanded sexism is still there as ex-players such as Scott and Finnis-Brown pushed to the front because they look good on tele whilst others like Smith and Aluko get the radio gigs and an occasional 20-second slot on TV.

I don't think anyone has. The backhanded sexism is still there as ex-players such as Scott and Finnis-Brown pushed to the front because they look good on tele whilst others like Smith and Aluko get the radio gigs and an occasional 20-second slot on TV.
Then how can you explain the eye candy that has been on parade for the last however many years in the form of Rat-boy? :-/

But..... the first 30 minutes, chuckle said he's not seen that for 6 years. Thought the first 30 mins was poor from both team's. Certainly nothing to get excited about, you midget herman munster.

I almost laughed when I heard that. Wasn't sure if he was sarcastic or if he genuinely thought that was the best half United had played in years. Spurs should have had a penalty, and were 1 on 1 twice but Clumsy play by Alli and Moura and lack of awareness saw them snuffed. United had one golden chance, after a Danny Rose back pass. They hadn't created any real clear cut chances of their own despite edging the possession.

Last season it was the "winter" that was going to find us out.

"Pep has never coached in a league without a winter break. He's going to be found out. Mourinho has been battle tested in the EPL and this is where he'll come up trumps", afyerwhich United proceeded to draw 3 consecutive piss-easy matches to make it 4 matches in December alone in which they dropped points as we extended our 8 point lead in the beginning of the month to 15 points by the end.

RatBoy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.