Gary Neville on Sky.

Daveth said:
Why do we need a thread on this after every game??
I couldnt care less how balanced his punditry in the man is a rat-faced ****, why are some blues so keen on singing his praises??

Just about to post the same....every time i log
on to here there is a thread praising the ****

WHAT THE FOOK IS UP WITH SOME BLUES?

bluevengence said:
Daveth said:
Why do we need a thread on this after every game??
I couldnt care less how balanced his punditry in the man is a rat-faced ****, why are some blues so keen on singing his praises??

Just about to post the same....every time i log
on to here there is a thread praising the ****

WHAT THE FOOK IS UP WITH SOME BLUES?
Some of us have a bit of knowledge and class. Put it this way, you could have one of the two posts:

1. Neville has impressed me with his knowledge, the way he analyses games is something else and gets across very easily what other pundits fail at, miserably. Thought he was going to be a **** to be honest, but he's anything but, and is showing no signs of bias whatsoever.

2. Why the fuck are you all talking about that rat faced ****? He's a rag ****, can't stand the ****. What's up with some Blues?

I know which sounds the more intelligent of those 2 posts, and i'd rather be associated with that one than the one which just says 'i'm a sheep and i'm going to slag anything red off because that's what being a City fan is'.

gary.jpg

City Raider said:
it feels like fancying your best mates bird - its just wrong

That's not wrong, shagging her is probably overstepping the mark, telling him you shagged her definately is.

Yeah, credit where it's due. He is THE most sensible and honest pundits in the country. Streets ahead of the rest of them. Rag at work denied that last night's penalty was a penalty and I ws able to tell him that G Neville said it was.

Yep he's a good pundit and puts his loyalties aside to do a honest and professional job
People say he's a **** because of all the anti city stuff during his career
But in fairness hes a local lad who played for the team he loves of course he's going to hate us ask any of your red mates what they think of city and they'll say they fucking hate us as we would say about them if asked what we think of them

The proper Cunts are the Ferdinands Owens and Rooneys who make out they hate city and do all the badge kissing there complete phonies who suck up to their masses

I used to work in town selling clothes and he used to shop with us as did the rest of his family, his dad has a bit of an obsession for our stuff. All very pleasent to deal with and the perfect customer, well mannered and polite.

BlueMooner87 said:
I used to work in town selling clothes and he used to shop with us as did the rest of his family, his dad has a bit of an obsession for our stuff. All very pleasent to deal with and the perfect customer, well mannered and polite.

I have heard similar anecdotes about him.

glen quagmire said:
I v+'d the game before i set off, i always do. I have just watched it and must mention how sensible and knowledgeable this fucker is. Whenever he mentioned our efficiency or commitment, triffic junior actually seemed to squirm in his chair. He even explained the 'imaginary card' situation with a great insight and clarity. I would love to scope a scum fan's opinions of his views towards city, since he has become a pundit.
totally right glen he made silver spoon look like t--t,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.