gary neville

The 2nd foul he got away with was a stone wall yellow. The ref should be made to explain why he didnt go by the laws of the game and issue a 2nd yellow and red. Any other team, gauranteed it would have been a yellow and red.
This is why people get upset. Cant say i disagree with Boyota's red, it was a red, but there has to be consistency. Look at Vidic in the cup final and Neville yesterday. They get away with these more than anyone and the ref should be asked to explain himself

There are inconsistencies in referess all the time.

Neville should have been sent off, fact.

But I have to admit that Blackpool's disallowed goal was a legitimate goal, and Tevez's first sgainst them was offside, but it was given.

I think we get a lot more decisions go our way recently.

The ref was a Blue and was scared.
No not scared that Chuckle would give him a HARD STARE, but scared because this is going to be ratboys last season, and If the rags next league game is abandoned then a red card would have meant that we wouldnt get a final chance to say thanks for the last ever, and the man of the match that day.

well the linesman at blackpool who disallowed the blackpool goal and allowed tevez goal, works with my old man and he said he doesnt mind city. me dad told him its about time city had some luck and he just chuckled and said he knows.

He is a Twat i agree. Most hated Rag of all time i think.
Maybe because he's a shithouse.
Roy Keane and co where twats but would back it up.

Disgrace - no way should he have stayed on the field. Had the front to be interviewed on sky after the game too - should've been too embarrassed. Rag tvat

mcfcliam said:
BTH said:
Saw the rat-faced midget wandering round town on Friday night...

Should have twatted him

Possibly the most idiotic comment i've ever seen, jealousy leading to violence is pathetic, Were you the type of kid who beat the shit out of another kid at school because he had lunchables for dinner and you had a jam butty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.