Gary Neville

Roll On City said:
Chris in London said:
A year ago I'd have said 'what a nightmare'. Having watched him do the analysis for sky for a year, I'm quite pleased about this.

I'd still shit on his car if it was parked next to mine, though ;)
Brilliant stuff..lol

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love his sister in law - Chuckle 2's wife.

Their daughter had been given some City pyjamas by a friend for her birthday and after Mrs Neville had got her daughter ready for bed in her new PJs, she tweeted

"Phil not talking to me. Seriously???"

meeesh said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
meeesh said:
Sky job relinquished then I hope ?
why hes a great pundit

Coz he is a twat thats why,u ok with that thought of mine ?

Sky just confirmed he will stay as a pundit with them,ah well,be good to see his smacked arse face when we dominate I suppose

Good. The best pundit in the business by a country mile, amazingly enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Neville say something about the whole mentality being club not country for England.

Perhaps he is being enlisted to try to sort this out.

Like him as a pundit too! Speak's the truth even when he's hurting!

Has Gary Neville fallen out with Ferguson? I am little surprised he hasn't been added to their coaching staff.

good appointment from Hodgson, he's a good link-man between Hodgson and the squad. Plus from seeing his Monday Night Football exploits he's good at highlighting strengths and weaknesses of teams and explaining how teams set-up and play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.