Gary Neville

Ripped apart Great stuff Hislop
Hislop is an asshole, all of this is just a game-show for him and his little hobby of investigating whatever the fuck he's been investigating for all these years. Gary should have asked him if he feels any responsibility in sharing TV show with odious Boris that gave him a launch-pad to enter high-level politics.
All these tears for immigrant workers, but when a geezer takes over a company and sacks half of its stuff on whim in an email at 3am, hey ho...this is our way of life. Fucking hypocrites, all of them!

Hislop is an asshole, all of this is just a game-show for him and his little hobby of investigating whatever the fuck he's been investigating for all these years. Gary should have asked him if he feels any responsibility in sharing TV show with odious Boris that gave him a launch-pad to enter high-level politics.
All these tears for immigrant workers, but when a geezer takes over a company and sacks half of its stuff on whim in an email at 3am, hey ho...this is our way of life. Fucking hypocrites, all of them!

Neville is a **** though, and a money grabbing grifter.

Neville is a **** though, and a money grabbing grifter.
No, he is not! Apart from playing for them lot and hating us - which is ok for me, I hate them - I can only say positive things about him. As far as I know he earns his money fair and square, one of the very few football pundits worth listening to.

No, he is not! Apart from playing for them lot and hating us - which is ok for me, I hate them - I can only say positive things about him. As far as I know he earns his money fair and square, one of the very few football pundits worth listening to.

Yea,but that is were it is your downfall,he's not a great pundit at all,he's a fan,listen how his voice changes when Utd score or are winning.

Too many falling into this trap of thinking he is some great pundit,he's a fan who can get paid for watching his team,and nothing but a wanker as well........but each to their own

Worth listening to....that's why he was such a success at Valencia then?

No he's a **** and always will be, a horrible little **** at that

He is a money grabbing hypocrite, if you think that that isn't cuntish then dip your bread.

Yea,but that is were it is your downfall,he's not a great pundit at all,he's a fan,listen how his voice changes when Utd score or are winning.

Too many falling into this trap of thinking he is some great pundit,he's a fan who can get paid for watching his team,and nothing but a wanker as well........but each to their own
He's nothing more than a captain obvious, he never says anything insightful, same with that spitting scouse ****
Owen Hargreaves pisses all over both of them and he was a rag ****, but manages to be honest

All these tears for immigrant workers, but when a geezer takes over a company and sacks half of its stuff on whim in an email at 3am, hey ho...this is our way of life. Fucking hypocrites, all of them! Ripped apart Great stuff Hislop End
Watching him squirm last night was great telly

Ripped apart Great stuff Hislop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.