Gary Neville

Aha i see
Courtesy of Ian Hislop
I find your answers/comments strange, even bizarre.
Neville has stated many times that giving the World Cup to Qater was wrong. He has publicly slated the country for the way they treat their workers. He has never once supported them, well not until he was given a huge amount of money. Now he doesn't seem to mind the corruption and the poor conditions, leading to deaths of migrant workers.
Hislop has only stated on television what many of us have been saying for months on this forum.

I find your answers/comments strange, even bizarre.
Neville has stated many times that giving the World Cup to Qater was wrong. He has publicly slated the country for the way they treat their workers. He has never once supported them, well not until he was given a huge amount of money. Now he doesn't seem to mind the corruption and the poor conditions, leading to deaths of migrant workers.
Hislop has only stated on television what many of us have been saying for months on this forum.
I dont know why some of you get so wound up by him on here pal
Do you think Neville will be bothered by any of this?
And thanks for taking to the time to find my comments biazzare, compared to some of the Tripe that gets on here Theyre just musings
Ta ra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.