Gary Neville

To sum the **** up, when he was involved with the England coaching setting up Sterling went to him with concerns about the media racial bias against him. He brushed it off… years later when Sterling called the press out Rat Face quickly played the oh I wish I could have done more card, fuck off - you could have used the position you was in then to call the press out but no that wouldn’t have suited the image in the press he wanted.

I've got an idea for a TV programme. Get D list celebrities to discuss the following..... Episode one
'Out of the 2, which would you not want to have a pint with'
Gary Neville or Greta Thunberg.

I rather listen to 3 hours of how I have destroyed the earth than anything this fuckwit had to say.
Loser stays on.

Episode ll - Rat-Boy Vs Christmas time Geldoff.

Oooooof, that's a battle for the ages.............

I've got an idea for a TV programme. Get D list celebrities to discuss the following..... Episode one
'Out of the 2, which would you not want to have a pint with'
Gary Neville or Greta Thunberg.

I rather listen to 3 hours of how I have destroyed the earth than anything this fuckwit had to say.

Either of them would be piss easy to wind up to be fair so it would be funny to go for a pint with either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.