Gary Neville

He's a fucking Snake, whilst he says he doesn't support FFP he suggests that City need controlling.

“There does need to be some level of control. Whether Manchester City are guilty or not, that will work itself out in the next six months, or however long it takes"

“Football does need to sort this issue out, because City will feel that to be able to compete with Manchester United, Liverpool and other massive clubs, they need an owner-funded model, or through their sponsorship funds.”

He goes on to say that liverpool arsenal and the rags are "Traditionally" the bigger clubs

“Clubs like Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal – the historic, traditional big clubs, don’t like this idea of the newcomer coming on the block and doing what they’re doing.

Referring to City as a "Newcomer" is obscene.

Pep’s pretty much said the same thing this afternoon;

‘…we were in Maine Road, we were not a team with a lot of history, a lot of titles, we were in the lower divisions…’.

Far too often Pep has said this kind of thing about City!

‘…we were in Maine Road, we were not a team with a lot of history, a lot of titles, we were in the lower divisions…’.

Good point. Love Pep for what he did and said today but he needs to knock this crap on the head.

I don’t him talking about us not having a lot of titles or that we had spent time in the lower divisions because those things are true. However, I wish he’d leave the history side of things out of it because we are steeped in it, a history that most other clubs can’t get anywhere near.

It’s not jealousy (well maybe an element) that is their motivation, it’s fear. They are terrified that we have dominated English football on and off the pitch over the last 10 years, playing the best football this country has ever seen and building commercial revenues on a trajectory European football has never seen. All within the context of the best run, most forward thinking club in world football. In short, they are scared shitless about what we might achieve over the next decade.

I don’t him talking about us not having a lot of titles or that we had spent time in the lower divisions because those things are true. However, I wish he’d leave the history side of things out of it because we are steeped in it, a history that most other clubs can’t get anywhere near.

To me this due to English not being his native tongue - we know what he means.

Gary Neville is a rat faced **** and he only says this to get engagement. He loves seeing City charged with this.

Also why in the ever loving fuck are Spurs always included in "the big ___" groupings? Cause they won a title in the 60's? Being "best of the rest" after inflating the market in the early 00's? It's laughable. There's never been a more entitled club with absolutely no success or reason to back it up than Tottenham fucking Cuntspurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.