Gary Neville

Much of his experience appears to be acting as a front for Singapore based investors who want to keep a low profile. I might apply. Dear dragons den can you tell me how to find foreign investors who will give me shit loads of money if I pretend to be the brains and money behind hospitality and sports businesses

Much of his experience appears to be acting as a front for Singapore based investors who want to keep a low profile. I might apply. Dear dragons den can you tell me how to find foreign investors who will give me shit loads of money if I pretend to be the brains and money behind hospitality and sports businesses
Doesn't Mr Lim have some alleged criminal activity that Bars him from some financial "investments"

Ratboy is a rentboy.

You’re going out on a Lim with this mate..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.