Gary Neville

"Trent is the equal of Kevin De Bruyne"

There's no words to describe the absolute absurdity in that statement. To think Sky are paying him Millions a year to say stuff like this.
Yes, Sky are paying him to say these things, and looks to give Liverpool, and TAA, more credence in the eyes of their supporters.

The old saying of ‘It‘s a puppet’ springs to mind when referring to the sports coverage in this country, mainly Sky.

There's no words to describe the absolute absurdity in that statement. To think Sky are paying him Millions a year to say stuff like this.

It's talksport on TV, without the 50p a minute to ring up and tell them they are talking shite.

Neville has lost the plot, as have a few, I blame the covid jabs, he's a wannabe politician, businessman and pundit trying to roll into one, and to be quite frank he's shit at them all.

No point in getting wound up by his idiotic opinions, just laugh at the prick, I'd tell him to his face as well, like I did with Roy Keane last year when I bumped into him.

Jealous as fuck about what we have done, killing them all inside, and they all know we are.

But bigging a scouse player up, when he so called hates them that much, just sums up what he's about, a know nothing fucking wanker.

Some would say he's playing devils advocate, but many others will call it for what he is, and that's closer to the truth, fucking hate him, always have, always will

It's talksport on TV, without the 50p a minute to ring up and tell them they are talking shite.

Neville has lost the plot, as have a few, I blame the covid jabs, he's a wannabe politician, businessman and pundit trying to roll into one, and to be quite frank he's shit at them all.

No point in getting wound up by his idiotic opinions, just laugh at the prick, I'd tell him to his face as well, like I did with Roy Keane last year when I bumped into him.

Jealous as fuck about what we have done, killing them all inside, and they all know we are.

But bigging a scouse player up, when he so called hates them that much, just sums up what he's about, a know nothing fucking wanker.

Some would say he's playing devils advocate, but many others will call it for what he is, and that's closer to the truth, fucking hate him, always have, always will
Hates the Glazers but was happy to take millions of them ????
Thats the twat in a nutshell.......... he can make out to pander to you lot all he wants but we all know what he wants.

I agree with him. They’re both bang average at right back.

Only one is world class in midfield though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.