Gary Neville

Luis Enrique has gone up in my estimation

Definitely he was also a great footballer in his day too, suspect there's still a chance he could manage us someday so love this... Here's something I wrote about ratface a while back, after he slagged off the Deloitte charts.

-

Gary Neville is a full of himself biased bastard who thinks he's an expert he's simply not in this area or anywhere else for that matter, when Deloitte had the rags top of that same rich list for half a decade there was never a question of its authenticity.
He thinks of himself too highly there's too much self importance the delusions of grandeur he holds are off the charts, really he's in denial it's the fact it's City topping it that bothers him deep down everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows it, if Newcastle had our takeover when we did and had done everything the exact same way he'd be fine maybe even in awe of them.

It's the fact it's us the fact we were always mocked by him and their lot and the filthy disgusting rat faced rag can't take it, same with any rag or redshirt brigade lovers they can't take that likkle City have become bigger than their sides, they fucking hate it big time and long may their bitter misery continue too... hopefully we get to see him and other rags become dead inside someday if we ever overtake their trophy haul.

They're clueless about the realities of our success and the faux confusion about where our money comes from is a joke, it's been obvious for a longtime what's brought us to the very top of these rich lists questioning it is farcical, funny how these rags they've never previously questioned when they were top of the Deloitte lists must've been wrong in those years too.
Half the time Muppets say where did we get our money and it's quite obvious if you comb over our finances, with youth player sales trophy prize money over the past decade leading to massive interest leading to even bigger income from major sponsorships.

Let them live in denial and their delusional hate filled bubbles believing we aren't massive it's plainly obvious we're, we were even top 20 revenue on Deloitte's list our first year back in the Prem under Keegan, plus the truth is we've only ever dropped out the top 20 twice since our last promotion (probably under Pearce) I think a few years later.
These losers will still be parroting the same drivel in 50 years as 70-80 year olds and no doubt spouting the same nonsense they do today, except in the future they'll be ridiculed and laughed at every time they share their moronic bitter views, funny how we were always the bitter ones it's clearly the rags and the dippers and the arse that are the true bitters in English football...

I love it long may the misery of those sides continue because of our success, hopefully we are far from the only team that piss on their Weetabix.

Luis Enrique has gone up in my estimation

It’s more common to do that in Spain unlike England where it would be back page headlines if a manager didn’t shake hands. Neville is media savvy and knows how to get a quote

It’s more common to do that in Spain unlike England where it would be back page headlines if a manager didn’t shake hands. Neville is media savvy and knows how to get a quote
Probably not a big deal in Spain. Doesn't Simeone only shake hands at the start and not the end?

Probably not a big deal in Spain. Doesn't Simeone only shake hands at the start and not the end?

I wouldn't want to shake hands with the poorly manufactured potato head effigy of the great Sir Tom Jones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.