Gary Neville

I can see Rod and Phil, but not Erling, though I can see Kevin.
Last night on MNF carragher had those three and choose not to put haaland in as he just wanted an alternative to him,I’ve no problem with any of the picks people need to stop getting worked up and needy over this player not in or why did that player get picked,I’m surprised carragher had de bruyne in as he’s missed a large part of the season but carragher insisted he had to go in as he’s the best player in the league over the last number of years..edit oops I know it’s about Neville but someone posted the Sky teams of the year for him and carragher..

Last night on MNF carragher had those three and choose not to put haaland in as he just wanted an alternative to him,I’ve no problem with any of the picks people need to stop getting worked up and needy over this player not in or why did that player get picked,I’m surprised carragher had de bruyne in as he’s missed a large part of the season but carragher insisted he had to go in as he’s the best player in the league over the last number of years..edit oops I know it’s about Neville but someone posted the Sky teams of the year for him and carragher..
It was mentioned in commentary on Saturday evening that despite missing half the season, Kevin still has more assists than any other player, so I would say his place is fully deserved.

The audible groans from Neville last night when we scored the first, was music to my ears. You could hear and feel his pain and anguish. It’s absolutely killing him and all of his SKY buddies. Absolutely fucking loving it, how we make them suffer.
I had to check the date of your post. It is every time we score that bitter wanker groans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.