Gary Neville

The stupid **** says we have “outstanding English candidates” and then goes on to say our coaching has “one of the worst reputations in Europe”.

I'm not sure where these outstanding English candidates are. We've got a horrific culture here where we're obsessed with our domestic game, believe it is better and at a higher level than elsewhere in Europe because people keep saying it is, and make no little effort to further our cultural awareness or skillset by plying our trade abroad because the majority can barely speak English let alone master a foreign language or begin to understand the tactical nuances of football.

I see it every weekend with my son who plays U7 football. The coaches at that level all seem to think they're Pep and all the parents do as well. We're fucking idiots. The best thing to do would be to replace all of the suits at the FA with foreigners as well. Then we might have a chance.

This cunts performance for England & Valencia is one of the reasons the reputation of English coaches is so bad.
That was going to be my exact observation.

I wonder why English coaches have a bad rep on the continent - ask any of the cabbies around Valencia and you will get a very forthright assesment of G-Nev's coaching abilities...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.