Gary Neville

UA 92 next to the cricket ground isn’t exactly bringing in the numbers of people wanting to study there. They’ve had to bring in a performing arts school to fill the spaces they can’t fill within the old Kelloggs building. Has Neville actually had any successes in business?

I think his lobbying business is doing ok.

What a ****

How can a bunch of millionaires fuck up such a low division club..
Oh wait!!..
Egotistical big headed wankers.
You can imagine the board meetings.
Nicky butt.. " so what can we do to improve..
" Gary Neville, Beckham and Giggs..
" So do you remember when fergie did this and fergie did that..

How can a bunch of millionaires fuck up such a low division club..
Oh wait!!..
Egotistical big headed wankers.
You can imagine the board meetings.
Nicky butt.. " so what can we do to improve..
" Gary Neville, Beckham and Giggs..
" So do you remember when fergie did this and fergie did that..
It was never gonna work the club for a start simply cannot muster any kind of support up.
It was only ever gonna go one way they thought they would go in and suddenly thousands upon thousands would venture to see them.
Sadly for them its a club that is probably in one of the worst places to attract fans due to how many clubs are within the area.
Amazes me how some of these owners dont go after clubs with the potential and without any other club on there doorstep to worry about.
Look at Wrexham for starters

It was never gonna work the club for a start simply cannot muster any kind of support up.
It was only ever gonna go one way they thought they would go in and suddenly thousands upon thousands would venture to see them.
Sadly for them its a club that is probably in one of the worst places to attract fans due to how many clubs are within the area.
Amazes me how some of these owners dont go after clubs with the potential and without any other club on there doorstep to worry about.
Look at Wrexham for starters
Gargoyle one and the crass of 92 don’t have two brain cells to rub together to think these things through.

I’d imagine they only bought Salford City because it’s close to the swamp.

Why would he leave Sky?

Micah manages to be a pundit and ambassador at the same time…
Micah is no ambassador of our club..
Hate ratty with a passion but at least he bigs his old club up even though they are shit, Micah has an easy job bigging City up but fails miserably every time, to appease his paymasters…

Micah is no ambassador of our club..
Hate ratty with a passion but at least he bigs his old club up even though they are shit, Micah has an easy job bigging City up but fails miserably every time, to appease his paymasters…

Micah has changed since Arsenal have started to challenge. Along with Leeds and about ten other clubs he supported as a boy, they were his team. And he now seems to do us down to favour them.

Ultimately, he shouldn't be an ambassador if he's not representing us appropriately on other platforms. He had a very minor role in our early success, had a very promising career completely curtailed by injuries - and probably a lifestyle that didn't focus enough on being fit for football (big assumption but I'm sticking with it). Then he's sat next to people who have much more impressive CVs both in terms of team honours and individual success. And he knows it. So he just laughs a lot.

With regards to the Salford Red Socks I would think the plan was to get moved into the AJ Bell stadium at low rent and develop the Moor Lane/Neville Road site for Apartments. Big fat fail on that and with Lim pulling the plug a slow decline back to the National League looks more likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.