Gary Neville

From Twitter on the finances of Salford City, currently the worst supported club in the entire football league: League Two 2021/2022 » Attendance » Home matches

Their commercial income in the most recent accounts was GBP 3 million, or about 150% of the average total income for clubs in that division in the last season where crowds were allowed in.

I don't condemn them for that, but when a director and shareholder of theirs accuses our club of inflating sponsorships, I certainly know a fucking hypocrite when I see one.

It's unbelievable that Neville has the gall to dig us out when you see those figures for Salford City. Or maybe it's not and he's using deflection tactics!

Green Party ?

Monster Raving Looney Party ?
I meant that's the choice for the actual Labour candidate. Currently it's the Tory MP who joined Labour, and a decision is going to be made about whether to let him stand at the next election as the Labour candidate.

I meant that's the choice for the actual Labour candidate. Currently it's the Tory MP who joined Labour, and a decision is going to be made about whether to let him stand at the next election as the Labour candidate.
Ah right, so a tory who thinks he's Labour or a two faced weasly shithouse rat who thinks he's clever and wants to promote himself further by being the Labour candidate.
Not a good choice is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.