Gary Speed has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still feels surreal that he has gone. Such a tragic loss at 42. RIP Gary.

Was it a blue who shouted during the silence, prompting Atkinson to end it prematurely? Sincerely hope not.

god want a shock to lose a star like gary under circumstances like this god he was on football focus and looked ok with himself my heart goes out to his boys and wife his demoms must have been so bad RIP gary

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well done once again to both Liverpool and City supporters pre match.
Apart from the one dick who shouted ''City'' just a second or two before the ref was blowing his whistle to mark the end of the minute.

Borrowed my lads ST to watch the Swans today as he could not go to the game and had time to get home for the City / dippers match.
We just set off in the car to the ground and the news flash came on the radio. Initial reaction was WTF? not Gary Speed he's too young and looked in top shape, looked over and my wife was driving in tears.
As you can imagine all around the ground talk was of the sad news and I guess speculation over how/why?
The atmosphere in the ground was subdued but it was an honour to be able to share in the minutes applause in tribute observed brilliantly by both sets of fans, to a great pro, a real good bloke and seemingly a great young Wales manager who had a good chance to get them to a world cup.
Sad and shocked, RIP Gary. Condolences to your family.

jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Apart from the one dick who shouted ''City'' just a second or two before the ref was blowing his whistle to mark the end of the minute.
Yes I saw the City fans turn round and look further up the stand, 1 co@k out of 44k

jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

People like that are a disgrace to the club :(

EDIT: Gary, rest in peace.

RIP Gary, I found out at lunchtime but it still feels unreal this evening. I have never felt emotional about someone I don't know but this has really hit me for six. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.