Gas & Electricity

apple pie corner

Just interested to see how much you guys are paying monthly on fuel - both Gas & Electric.

I live in a 3 bedroom 1930's Terrace, me the Mrs and the dog live there, both of us are out all day Mon to Friday.

I'm with British Gas and on a price freeze until next yr & it costs me gas £44 & Electric £46...

Thinking of switching suppliers...

My gas and elec comes to £40 a month,EDF are always trying to put it up,i just say no and low and behold it always covers it,they will rip you off if you let them

Leccy is about £40-£50 a month and the last gas bill was £55 for the quarter, the one before was £110 and the winter bill came in at £350. Expecting the next one to be about the £100 mark.

Just posted the other day, I live in one bedroom flat near Croydon and was paying £70 gas and £35 electric a month with British Gas.

I made sure I always gave meter readings and complained thought was paying too much.

Had email 2 weeks ago they were cutting payments in half £35 gas, electric £12, when I checked by bank account thought more money than should have and also got a refund of over £200

Combined winters bills are around 900 per quarter, but summers are more like 300 per quarter.

We are with the Co-Op which was considerably cheaper than our previous supplier British gas.

Re: Gas & Electricity

My direct debit is £80 combined for 2 of us in a 2 bed bungalow, rang today as I hadn't got my welcome letter and gave up to date meter readings and in 7 weeks i've used £85 (30 gas and 55 leccy) worryingly I havent used central heating yet so that is just hot water.

Re: Gas & Electricity

2 bed apartment £74 gas and electric with EDF. I'm hardly ever in, up early and back late. so fair play to who ever is getting it for £40 a month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.