Gate for Ajax

philiph20

It's that time again for us sad seat counters et al, i'm going 37,500. Third tier aren't even showing on the ticket page so i'm guessing it will be galf full at best and there are still a few thousand below still unsold.

philiph20 said:
It's that time again for us sad seat counters et al, i'm going 37,500. Third tier aren't even showing on the ticket page so i'm guessing it will be galf full at best and there are still a few thousand below still unsold.

Should be 40,000+

I doubt if it would have been a full house even if we were topping the group , so i can't really see it being one now we're holding the group up !

The shame is that for every City who genuinely believes we can still qualify , there are probably ten , or even twenty more , who don't !

black mamba said:
I doubt if it would have been a full house even if we were topping the group , so i can't really see it being one now we're holding the group up !

The shame is that for every City who genuinely believes we can still qualify , there are probably ten , or even twenty more , who don't !

Don't think we can qualify, but I'll still be there. It's the Champions League for fucks sake, if someone's got the money and they're not otherwise engaged with work etc, then there's no excuse for not being there. Has the novelty of playing the best clubs in Europe worn off on some people all ready?

black mamba said:

I'd love to be proved wrong, but I'm one of the 10, twenty or more, but I'll still be there freezing my cock off.

maybe all the mouthy bastards off facebook/twitter who all decided they like city/football around 4.53pm on 13th may 2012 could come along instead of being part of the "skysports generation" (yes i know its on itv)

Too easy now to say your a fan without actually going to the games, money tight but if youve never had any intention of ever watching a live game then dont "support " city

i know people who used to go city/united in 60s/70s/80s etc and for me they have a voicve theyve just been priced out, its like the wankers who come out the woodwork for euros/world cup and then ask why "becks" or "lamps" isnt playing

lets get behind the lads and please

NO UNITED SONGS

-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm --

BlueBilly said:
black mamba said:

Don't think we can qualify, but I'll still be there. It's the Champions League for fucks sake, if someone's got the money and they're not otherwise engaged with work etc, then there's no excuse for not being there. Has the novelty of playing the best clubs in Europe worn off on some people all ready?
To be honest, yes. The Champions League is not as good or speacial as it is made out to be and i've been quite unimpressed/let down with that fact in the past year. I thought it was the be all and end all of this sport, i thought it was truly special...it really isn't. (Maybe i need to experience the latter stages, a big quarter or semi final night might change my mind).

But, of course, i'll be there. As i always am.

nicholasjackson said:
maybe all the mouthy bastards off facebook/twitter who all decided they like city/football around 4.53pm on 13th may 2012 could come along instead of being part of the "skysports generation" (yes i know its on itv)

Too easy now to say your a fan without actually going to the games, money tight but if youve never had any intention of ever watching a live game then dont "support " city

i know people who used to go city/united in 60s/70s/80s etc and for me they have a voicve theyve just been priced out, its like the wankers who come out the woodwork for euros/world cup and then ask why "becks" or "lamps" isnt playing

NO UNITED SONGS
What the fuck?

Spot on Nicholas, why we feel the need to sing songs about the rags at any game apart from a Derby is beyond me. They constantly harp on about us, Liverpool and Leeds in their nursery rhymes, shouldn't we try to be everything they are not, City songs all the way. The sub-human slime don't even register with me, i never watch them on the TV, i read nothing about them and i don't fraternise with any of the easy option taking lemmings who follow them, City all the way.

nicholasjackson said:

NO UNITED SONGS

I think you've picked the wrong team if you don't like anti united songs. It's been like that for as long as I've been alive and I don't see it changing anytime soon, especially as we are going toe to toe with them on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.