Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Not even sure what to say, part of me hopes this is just his sense of humour, but I don't think it is, how very sad, was a proper funny lad and I'll certainly miss his posts.

R.I.P buddy.

Ja Salford Blue said:
I've got some terrible news about GSC, unfortunately Sam passed away this afternoon after a short illness.

Obviously a lot of you lads on here knew him and knew how much of a rum character he was. I've known Sam for years and can tell you all that he was as funny in real life as he was on here. A top top lad and a massive blue.

Sleep well mate, We'll all miss you

M.C.F.C Champions for you mate!

so very sad to hear this. r i p Sam.

Jesus. I'm fucking devastated here.
I sold him a ticket to the Stone Roses, he came to meet me for a pint in The Friendship in Fallowfield only two Saturdays ago and one turned into plenty. We had a top laugh watching the Euros on telly and having the crack with random strangers.
He said he had been feeling rough for a week or so and was coughing a lot. He was looking a bit jaundiced and his eyes were red, but he insisted it was just a bug and he would be right as rain in time for the gig the following week.
Absolutely stunned. We'd arranged to meet up again once the season started.
Just glad I got to meet the lad once. An absolute tragedy. Gutted beyond belief.

Terrible, terrible news.

RIP - this place will not be anywhere near as funny without him.

I had noticed no posts for a short while and I also followed him on Twitter where there was no Tweets. As you can imagine, he was just as witty on there. I had no reason to suspect anything may have happened as it seems so random. We'd exchanged a few messages back and forth just weeks back.

I'm shocked that this has happened and can only express my deepest condolences to those who knew him personally.

RIP Sam. You'll be missed, Mate.

James

Christ. I was hoping this was a sick wind-up when I saw it but Ric's input makes it real. I had the privilege of meeting Sam and he was as entertaining in real life as he was on here. He was also a lesson in how to be edgy & entertaining without being a dickhead.

I'm absolutely devastated. We've lost a real good 'un. RIP Sam and my deepest condolences to his family.

Does anyone know where the key to the cellar is btw?

Wow... that has really shocked me. Seriously. Never thought I'd be so upset about somebody I've never met on the internet but that's just testament to what a great poster he was.

The forum will be much much much the poorer for this loss. Sickening really how sudden something like this can come about.

Rest well, fella.

RIP Fella.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

just had a text off another member off here, I'm truly shocked, this place won't be the same without him. RIP Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.