Gazza thread

M M

mat

vinniegazza.jpg

I love Gazza, a proper footballer and mad as a box of frogs. I hope the same amount of people that exploited him, now help him. Note how I said the same amount, and not the same people. I'm not naive enough to think the cnuts who bled him dry, both emotionally and financially, would help.

What I find sickening is that the guy is obviously in serious trouble... and has very real problems, and people (like C4 and The Sun) are rubbing their hands together and exploiting the situation for their own purpose.

I hope he can turn it around.

Pearcey said:
What I find sickening is that the guy is obviously in serious trouble... and has very real problems, and people (like C4 and The Sun) are rubbing their hands together and exploiting the situation for their own purpose.

Agreed.

You'd think they're would be so many people willing to help him out to thank him for italia 90.

mat said:
Pearcey said:

Agreed.

You'd think they're would be so many people willing to help him out to thank him for italia 90.

And what's worse is people are lapping it up... It seems everyone these days loves watching people plummet to rock bottom, to satiate there own voyeuristic tendencies.

Rest assured they wouldn't enjoy it so much if it was happening to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.