Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

lets all just take a moment to remember swansea city football club who on the 15th of August 2011 at approximately 8:00 are going to get brutally murdered by a gang of 11 men , known formally as Manchester City

Not sure if already posted

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14431329.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14431329.stm</a>

Man City deny bidding for Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder

Manchester City have denied bidding £31.4m for Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder after reports surfaced in an Italian newspaper.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reported on Friday that City had made an offer for the 27-year-old Dutch international.

A source at Manchester City has told BBC Sport no bid for Sneijder has been made for the midfielder.

FA Cup holders City play Premier League champions Manchester United in the Community Shield on Sunday at Wembley.

Sneijder was named in Inter Milan's starting line-up against AC Milan as they city rivals contest the Italian Super Cup in Beijing. The article in La Gazzetta said he would fly to England after the match to begin talks with City.

Inter have also denied any talks have taken place regarding a proposed move to the Premier League for Sneijder.

On Thursday, Inter coach Gian Piero Gasperini said: "I think there is a bit of misinformation flying around, in fact a lot. I've realised that when it comes to Inter, people exaggerate situations that don't exist.

"It's normal during the transfer window that there are rumours especially revolving around a club like ours which has great players.

United have been linked with signing Sneijder before the end of the transfer window, but manager Sir Alex Ferguson has consistently denied he has made an offer for the player.

On Monday, after arriving in China, Sneijder was asked about a possible transfer away from Inter Milan.

He replied: "Maybe. I have played in many big competitions in Holland, Spain and Italy and I'm still here.

"What is going to happen we will see but I am a happy guy. There is always a chance something will happen but we will see."

Ticket For Schalke said:
Is Freddie Boswell still alive ? :(

Is he still with Li Lo Lil ?

Whether it is true or not the comments I've just read on Sky's article are some of the funniest I've ever seen!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7084021,00.html

My personal favourite is:
mufc2011 says August 6, 2011 12:28pm if this deal goes through city are dictating football and fifa have to intervene as money has already got out of hand.. disgrace

both sides have come forward to strongly deny this so ...

brady0 said:
Whether it is true or not the comments I've just read on Sky's article are some of the funniest I've ever seen!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7084021,00.html

My personal favourite is:
mufc2011 says August 6, 2011 12:28pm if this deal goes through city are dictating football and fifa have to intervene as money has already got out of hand.. disgrace

Not as good as this. This has got to be a WUM surely?

Pls if my message can get 2 ferguson tel him 2 sign sneijder cuz he is best replacement 4 scholes nd dat is what al d nigerian fans want,if an nt mistaken d whole of d world wants .thanks

Wes back out for the 2nd half!

What the hell's going on here then?

Last I heard he was set to join the rags.

Yet now the Transfer forum has blown up in my absence, the Italian press are claiming a deal is done, and the BBC are reporting the opposite - what the fuck is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.