Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
What's happened in the last couple of hours? On the piss in town so had to fucking talk to people.

Posted outside mulligans using riverdance signals.
Like it son

johnmc said:
What's happened in the last couple of hours? On the piss in town so had to fucking talk to people.

Posted outside mulligans using riverdance signals.

yes,no,could be,wont be,popcorn,handbags,drugs & kfa.
replied using stavros flatley..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1W8S_EE4qo[/youtube]

SilvaSurfer said:
mrbelfry said:
SilvaSurfer said:
Can anyone ITK give me a quick update?

Cheers

confused.jpg

Where all the ITK's when you need them most.Where is Tolm ???????????
Left mate!!!

big blueballs said:
Footyblue said:
When blueballs were you "told" whatever you were "told"? And when, exactly, did your source get their information?
Was told today and have told you as much as I know, hopefully it's bollocks and the info coming from the city end is spot on, that would be a good outcome for me, like I said just passing on info and I know it is not what everyone wants to hear me included

Do you know when your source got their information? I'm not having a go at you but I'm just pointing out that when your source got their information can matter a lot in this saga.

Bluemoon115 said:
SilvaSurfer said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I'm KFA, but I'll happily give you an update if you like?

Please im desperate
At 9PM UK time there may or may not be a story breaking where Wes has or has not joined Manchester City or Manchester United.

Nailed on.

It's official, Sneijder does not have AIDS.

Expect no exclusive press release of this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.