Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine by me this move

£35 million fee
250k a week wages = £13 million/yr

Total cost over 5 year deal £85 million.
Also the new wage limit will mean Rooney gets a raise and others become disgruntled.

Happy days.

Tevez City said:
Mancini said we will sign midfielder and winger, so if Sneijder went to the rags then Nasri will be the midfielder. But who is going to be the new winger ?
Nasri is the winger, people need to get that into their heads.

Sucre said:
Tevez City said:
Mancini said we will sign midfielder and winger, so if Sneijder went to the rags then Nasri will be the midfielder. But who is going to be the new winger ?
Nasri is the winger, people need to get that into their heads.

Nasri isn't a winger.

I said this in the other thread, all of this talk just reminds ke about how 10 days ago Mata was locked on for Arse. I'm gonna go with the reports out of Italy. It seems odd. It's like when folks on this board were listening to Reports out of Brazil over the Tevez, while City were saying otherwise.

flb said:
And Sneijder doesnt seem the sort of player to take a drop in wages either.
Sneijder will be losing money whether he joins United or City. He'll earn much more in wages and sponsorship deals if he stays at Inter, but this isn't about money for him.

Personally I'm not that bothered whether we get Sneijder or not.

However, since no press, whether they be here or in Italy have said a fee has been agreed.

I ask why has this journo, Andrea Ramazzotti suggested a fee has been agreed, on Twitter and not published this story in the newspaper for whom he works?

theevilweasel said:
Personally I'm not that bothered whether we get Sneijder or not.

However, since no press, whether they be here or in Italy have said a fee has been agreed.

I ask why has this journo, Andrea Ramazzotti suggested a fee has been agreed, on Twitter and not published this story in the newspaper for whom he works?
coz at present its bullshit!!

flb said:
Does seem strange that we havent bid more than £33 million if the United story is true-i mean Morrati (sp) seems the sort of owner who would accept a bid if it was £1.50 more than somebody elses offer,in fact if he dropped 10p it would hit him on the back of the head.

Strange if true but fuck it City will be fine.
Not strange atall mate, pure maths. We've got our own plans and Sniejder wasn't in them. We could've changed but not to the tune of approx 75 million.

On top, Sneijder wanted the Rags and we may've not wanted to look like twats, especially after the 'Welcome to Manchester' campaign; we are a brand afterall.

He's too fucking old anyway, but I'm sure things could change, but maybe not.

The Future's Blue said:
flb said:
Does seem strange that we havent bid more than £33 million if the United story is true-i mean Morrati (sp) seems the sort of owner who would accept a bid if it was £1.50 more than somebody elses offer,in fact if he dropped 10p it would hit him on the back of the head.

Strange if true but fuck it City will be fine.
Not strange atall mate, pure maths. We've got our own plans and Sniejder wasn't in them. We could've changed but not to the tune of approx 75 million.

On top, Sneijder wanted the Rags and we may've not wanted to look like twats, especially after the 'Welcome to Manchester' campaign; we are a brand afterall.

He's too fucking old anyway, but I'm sure things could change, but maybe not.

Can you tell me where to find the quote that Sneijder wants to join the rags?

Daily Hate Mail:

Chelsea and City have told go-betweens that they will not sign Sneijder. One source at mega-rich City revealed last night that the combined cost of the transfer would be ‘mind-blowing’, such are Sneijder’s personal demands.

All that remains now is to see whether United — Sneijder’s first choice — can persuade the World Cup finalist to lower his wage demands and allow the transfer to happen. If and when that occurs, negotiations over the fee are expected to be relatively straightforward as Inter need to sell at least one big-money star this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.