GB News

Appeared on there tonight, sounds like it is going to be a regular Monday night appearance as Frogage said he looks forward to seeing him next week.

This extremist bigot also came up in my YouTube feed.

Even if we abolished this piece of legislation that has had legal effect for 16 years, we would still have transwoman who had changed their documents in other countries.

Didn't bother to catch the name of the former Brexit party tart presenting but I'm not surprised transsexualism didn't come up in the EU parliament, as it has zero bearing on trade laws and most of the social issues are domestic competencies of national Parliaments in member states.

Just another fruitcake who was elected to somewhere she has fuck all understanding of.

GB Nudes?

soon to be rebranded as Farage Hatespeak News with Katie Hopkins and Handy Tommy Ten Names in Changing Places where brown people are encouraged to leave the UK by the hosts painting graffiti on boundary walls and putting dog shit through letter boxes - " a must see " says Darren - I'm only eight years old - Grimes

I wanted to be angry at the concept and thought it would cause a stir like Fox does in the US

But from what I’ve seen.. it’s just weird - presenters looked panicked after every segment as they seem to have to give their own verdict on a subject they care little about or don’t have a clue.

Car crash stuff from Day 1.

soon to be rebranded as Farage Hatespeak News with Katie Hopkins and Handy Tommy Ten Names in Changing Places where brown people are encouraged to leave the UK by the hosts painting graffiti on boundary walls and putting dog shit through letter boxes - " a must see " says Darren - I'm only eight years old - Grimes
Theres a "journalist" who lives near me who spouts how much he thinks the channel doesn't represent Gammon views on his "voice of reason" social media channel. I bet the cunts got a regular slot from next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.