GB News

I suppose it’s no surprise that the only media organisation that will give air time to the racist Starkey is GBN. And unsurprisingly he’s expunged any remaining doubt about his racist credentials. Not that he left any doubt last time with his comments about slavery that ended his career on mainstream channels.

so Starkey just being Racist on GeeBeeBees again and Tory Boy - who is openly gay - mocking homosexuals. The former is no suprise to me the latter just shows how low some will stoop for a pay cheque - and a bet the racist queer bashers who watch that disgraceful channel just lap it up

Starkey is a gay too, and when he was a lecturer relocated to London so he could make regular use of the facilities on offer in places like Soho.

48376373_375215266385634_9064814097828151296_n.png

How is this allowed to be broadcast in the UK?

It's as bad but no worse than starmer / labour trying to equate Sunak with Asian peadophile gangs because he allegedly doesn't want paedos locked up. Gutter politics/journalism for the fuckwits that are on twitter

How is this allowed to be broadcast in the UK?

Taught Religious Studies for 26 years (though for me it was just an academic subject) and knowing a reasonable amount about scripture and Theology without being Christian, I regard Robinson as a complete and utter fucking ****.

Just last week he was saying how much he would like to have Tommy Robinson on his Common Sense Crusade but his GB News bosses would never let him.

Before that he was at the Gafcon conference in Rwanda. Gafcon are basically an international association of scrofulous, homophobic twats who have broken away from the worldwide Anglican Communion. The Church of Uganda is closely aligned with them, a place where being gay has recently become a capital crime. Robinson, of course, is against Christian same-sex marriage ceremonies being introduced here.

Think he is also against female ordination and wants to make abortion illegal and exceptionless.

This infuriates me because it really isn’t all that difficult to deploy the Bible and Theology to take him apart on every last one of his ‘common sense’ stances.

For example, won’t go into detail, but all the passages that appear to condemn homosexuality in the Bible are based on mistranslations or misreadings of the original Hebrew and Greek terminology and misinterpretations of passages like the one in Genesis about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Plus, though this isn’t well known, as Alan Bray has written in his book The Friend,
"[f]or a very long period, formal amatory unions, conjugal, elective and indissoluble, between two members of the same sex were made in Europe, publicly recognised and consecrated in churches through Christian ritual."

So a very robust case can be made for reintroducing a same-sex marriage liturgy into the CofE. In other words, to do so wouldn’t be an indication of the church caving in to wokeness as Robinson has asserted.

So why the fuck hasn’t someone within that organisation responded to all the bollocks and shit he keeps geysering about this? All it would need is for someone to write an article for The Church Times.

Okay, rant over. Maybe I shouldn’t get annoyed as I have no connection of any kind with the Anglican Church and am not a God-botherer but he shouldn’t be getting away with all the crap he comes out with.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.