GB News

Phillip Schofield there latest obsession

Seems to be a national obsession - no idea why myself as we have lots to be concerned about before we consider a TV show host stepping down as big news.
Phil is a national treasure and clearly innocent of bumming kids - hopefully he'll sue GB news and put them out of business.

I used to really like Neil Oliver and his documentaries. It’s a shame to see him doing this shit these days.
I read some stuff about Oliver, and it seems some of his old colleagues weren't huge fans of his.
He dive into conspiratorial nonsense is clearly engineered post BBC but seems he dug too deep into those rabbit holes.

Their c£30m loss reported earlier this year is small beer when compared to the ongoing financial prize to its investors / backers and its high profile guest presenters In its quest to take more gammons to the furthest right corner of the political room.
This charlatan British Fox News wrote in its financial filings that it’s primary aim was to champion balanced debate. Another sick joke being played on the UK population by a bunch of wankers.

Phillip Schofield there latest obsession
He was also talked about on GMB this morning and Kevin Maguire gave a very reasonable and rreasoned response about the situation. The presenters interrupted that there had been an investigation but nothing was proven/found. Maguire responded with someone had therefore lied.

Ultimately this will be lost in the ether as news and life moves on and becomes 'chip paper', and money talks. Hopefully the pervert isn't given the chance to rehabilitate himself on tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.