GB News

That almost all (with some exceptions) of the British Media have largely ignored and/or downplayed these serious allegations is an absolute disgrace.

Especially after how they behave over other celebrity and media types.

It also nullifies any argument that the media is all liberal and left wing.

That almost all (with some exceptions) of the British Media have largely ignored and/or downplayed these serious allegations is an absolute disgrace.

They always talk about having the freedom to report but when it’s something they should, they fail to do so.

So much for an open media, only when they want to.

Let’s not forget we had nearly 200 pages on Schofield and Hew Edwards, some on here were easily swayed with all the hysteria and I argued with one who was posting daily about Schofield despite admitting his never heard or seen him before.

Just shows the power of media.

Let’s not forget we had nearly 200 pages on Schofield and Hew Edwards, some on here were easily swayed with all the hysteria and I argued with one who was posting daily about Schofield despite admitting his never heard or seen him before.

It will get worse come the General Election.

People who are ambivalent or unaware of the migrant boats and how to define women will be up in arms about it all.

Power of the media or ease of those that can be influenced?

Thats why we need to ensure a better educated individual.

I stopped believing it was a democracy when you had senior military going on TV criticising (whatever you think of him) Corbyn. Not to mention the massive campaign to destroy him led by the BBC among others.
We are governed by arrogant cockroaches who hate us and who think we are dumb as shit and who take their ball home if you dare to have any opinion other than what they approve of.

Starmer of course is terrified of upsetting these people and their hired gobshites that's why you had silence on Wootton.

I stopped believing it was a democracy when you had senior military going on TV criticising (whatever you think of him) Corbyn. Not to mention the massive campaign to destroy him led by the BBC among others.
We are governed by arrogant cockroaches who hate us and who think we are dumb as shit and who take their ball home if you dare to have any opinion other than what they approve of.

Starmer of course is terrified of upsetting these people and their hired gobshites that's why you had silence on Wootton.
What was that about JC, military and BBC doing him down? Would like to read that, didn’t get it at the time.

We’re a lot dumber as a nation in general than we were even twenty years ago. Both the rise of social media and holding a referendum when we weren’t ready for it didn’t help, the former led to everyone thinking their opinion always had merit and the latter validated it for some too.

Until we get back to trusting experts and people realising their opinion is not as valid as others on every subject (both of which feel a long long way away) and in particular learning empathy again, then we’re not going to change and the privately owned media in particular have capitalised hugely on ensuring that doesn’t happen and feeding peoples egos.

Unfortunately, so too have a lot in our governing party. The idea that whoever in power still governs for everyone rather than those on “their side” seems to have gone completely by the wayside and we’re all so much worse as a consequence.

On Wootton and GB News, we’re not America (yet) and despite those negatives I wrote, the vast majority of the country are still centrist, even if the Overton window has shifted right a lot the last few years, and we also have a judicial system that is more protected from political leanings. If the allegations are true, and the byline times have done a pretty good job of laying out their case, then personally I trust in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.