GB News

This is all gonna end badly for GBN - I suspect that the owner may well need to tie p the purchase of the Telegraph before he is blocked from doing so

I’ve never heard him speak before. He doesn’t sound like he’s been through vicar training.

Not sure how he can be surprised that the company that fired him doesn’t care about him. Most companies wouldn’t, but GB news doesn’t seem like the most holistic of employers!

I’ve never heard him speak before. He doesn’t sound like he’s been through vicar training.

Not sure how he can be surprised that the company that fired him doesn’t care about him. Most companies wouldn’t, but GB news doesn’t seem like the most holistic of employers!

worked a combined 40 years for two big companies - one started being shitty with employees so I left - the second one had annual rounds of redundancies ( pleased to say it damaged themselves in the end ) so I took the cash and dashed. Neither gave a fuck about anyone who left but Sideshow God has such a high opinion of himself he seems to think GBN should be missing him already ......... deluded

worked a combined 40 years for two big companies - one started being shitty with employees so I left - the second one had annual rounds of redundancies ( pleased to say it damaged themselves in the end ) so I took the cash and dashed. Neither gave a fuck about anyone who left but Sideshow God has such a high opinion of himself he seems to think GBN should be missing him already ......... deluded
The worrying aspect is that he seems to believe in his ideology.

The issue is, is that the people who share his truth seeking ideology don’t give a fuck about anyone else. They’re destroyers of ideas and will cut anybody off to continue their destruction.

If he is a vicar, he can apply for vacant jobs around the country and if successful, he’ll be housed.

I can see why he’s worried about being homeless. Nobody would want him preaching to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.