GDPR Pop-up

Well @Ric ?

Some news, even if it's just something that is not going to be changed so like it or lump it.
Well @Ric ?

Some news, even if it's just something that is not going to be changed so like it or lump it.
I think he’s croaked it .
I’ll be running the show from now on.
What were you pestering about again?
Ah yeah , the pop up.
Yep, i can’t do fuck all with it, so you’ll have to live with it or you can just fucking do one.
Who’d like to be a mod?

Well @Ric ?

Sorry mate, been on a family holiday for the past week and only got back tonight. GDPR is a legal requirement unfortunately, and the only way to remember your preferences is via cookies. Every time you delete your cookies the pop-up will reappear. Presumably you must face this issue on every site you use?

Sorry mate, been on a family holiday for the past week and only got back tonight. GDPR is a legal requirement unfortunately, and the only way to remember your preferences is via cookies. Every time you delete your cookies the pop-up will reappear. Presumably you must face this issue on every site you use?

As if by magic a big button appeared saying "No to All" or something similar. So they sorted it. Or you did but you are just being shy.

I keep selecting 'Reject all' and this thing keeps popping up, over and over and over again. I'm not clearing cookies, it should remember what I chose, unless it's set to keep asking until I accept all?

Appears every time for me but I would wager that's down to the mod systems being shite rather than the forum site.

He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus is in contravention of article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.