gelson and darius are ****

Re: gelson and darius are wank

ASH-MCFC said:
bluejase said:
Gelson pissed me off yesterday, did fuck all the whole game then had the audacity to try and raise the crowd as if to say "come on, why the fuck you so quiet?" effort first lad then we cheers.

I get where your coming from mate. But I remember Elano doing this when we were playing Newcastle at home. It was either 1-0 to them or 1-1 at the time. But it got us signing our hearts out which seemed to encourage the team to go on to win 3-1. But Gelson did fail when trying this.

thats because elano was class then and we loved him!
he also scored that screamer later on!
but gelson has done fuck all for the club and plays like a championship player so he can fuck off if he thinks he has the right to try and pump up the crowd

pissedagain said:
it reminded me of jamie pollock

not a pretty sight!!!

ShowImage.aspx

I like gelson and he was the only one up for it yesterday.

After Elano didnt go to take the corner he pumped the croud up, grabbed the ball and took it to the spot.
Fairplay, he wanted it and no one else did

ell said:

After Elano didnt go to take the corner he pumped the croud up, grabbed the ball and took it to the spot.

It's one thing being up for it and another being able to DO it. He just isnt able. The tag: headless chicken, has never fit a football player so well i dont think.

What about Kompany and Zabaleta might I add in terms of up for it.

PBLZ129 said:
ell said:

It's one thing being up for it and another being able to DO it. He just isnt able. The tag: headless chicken, has never fit a football player so well i dont think.

What about Kompany and Zabaleta might I add in terms of up for it.
I would rather have someone like a youth player out there than Elano if he doesnt want to be here, thats all im getting at mate

Gelson Fernandes looked half decent when he joined under Sven but recently he has looked awful.

He trots round like highly strung horse and wants to get rid of the ball as quickly as possible - normally sidewards or backwards - he seems to have forgotten how to put the ball forward. I don't think he will be an asset to us in the future - He might prove me wrong in the next few weeks - I hope he does.

We got Darius Vassell for about 1m from Villa and he has been well worth that money.

He has worked hard for us but his best days are behind him and if we really do have the ambition to challenge the top 4 then we need to get better players than him into our squad.

I like Vassell but I really don't think that we want to have player like him in the starting 11 or even on the bench - the only thing that could keep him there would be the sympathy vote - yesterday I would have played Garrido or Adam Clayton before Vassell and I would also do that in the weks to come - let's hope Shaun makes a quick recovery!!!

I would rather have someone like a youth player out there than Elano if he doesnt want to be here, thats all im getting at mate

Agree 100% there on his performance. Youth players would be haring round after it. Arsenal's youngsters proved that.
He had Vlad on the bench too didn't he? He'd have done something worth while.

I would of played Garrido in left mid before Gelson.
i would like to see him be given some time on loan in the championship to hopefully get a better understanding of english footie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.