Gelson Fernandes

chris85mcfc said:
citykev28 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Do you miss a lot of appointments with your 5 year old calendar ?

I love it when someone trying to be a smartarse knows fuck all on a subject.

Chris - it's the only disappointing month so far. What about Dickov's equaliser, the 10-1 or the 84,000 crowd?

I genuinely don't know what poor old Kippax Street is getting at but we have to give everyone a bit of leeway on here :)

CityKev - its just bizarre, their are months showing celebrations of goals against the rags (Aguero at OT, Law backheel), pitch invasions when we got promoted at Blackburn, Macken's goal in the 4-3 at Spurs and celebrations of us winning the league both times

But then amongst all those great memories is a sobering month where I have to spend 31 days looking at Mr Fernandes, I just found it quite odd really

How was I to know you had a 'celebrations calendar'. I don't think its unreasonable to assume a City calendar featuring Gelson would be from when he actually played for us.

Lucky Toma said:
chris85mcfc said:
citykev28 said:

Chris - it's the only disappointing month so far. What about Dickov's equaliser, the 10-1 or the 84,000 crowd?

I genuinely don't know what poor old Kippax Street is getting at but we have to give everyone a bit of leeway on here :)

CityKev - its just bizarre, their are months showing celebrations of goals against the rags (Aguero at OT, Law backheel), pitch invasions when we got promoted at Blackburn, Macken's goal in the 4-3 at Spurs and celebrations of us winning the league both times

But then amongst all those great memories is a sobering month where I have to spend 31 days looking at Mr Fernandes, I just found it quite odd really

Think its perfectly apt for October - the shittest of months.

Oi fuckface, my birthday falls in October!

Not only do I have to look at Gelson Fernandes for 31 days on my desktop calendar at work, but the one in my sons' room for 2014 has Joleon Lescott for October. A proper shite state of affairs.

Lucky Toma said:
chris85mcfc said:
citykev28 said:

Think its perfectly apt for October - the shittest of months.

Surely January is the shittest of months. They should have Steve McManaman for that month: starts with hope and then becomes incredibly shit immediately, and worsens towards the end.

Didsbury Dave said:
Surely January is the shittest of months. They should have Steve McManaman for that month: starts with hope and then becomes incredibly shit immediately, and worsens towards the end.

Stuart Pearce surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.