Gelson to Leicester

Re: Sven fancies Fernandes move

It is a a sign of the times that I once pinned all my hopes on this kid after hearing a lot of good things about him. He actually wasn't terrible. He had good energy.

Scored a cracking goal at Newcastle if my memory serves me right?

He always had poential but was probably thrown in a bit too early and we probably expected too much from what was then a relatively young and inexperienced midlfielder. If he calms down a bit and stops hopping like a spring lamb when he gets the ball, he can still have a good career.
Didn't he score a cracker away at Newcastle one season?

Blue_Times said:
It is a a sign of the times that I once pinned all my hopes on this kid after hearing a lot of good things about him. He actually wasn't terrible. He had good energy.

Scored a cracking goal at Newcastle if my memory serves me right?

Yeah he did, he was always up for a game like zab imo, he will do well under Sven.

He used to make me laugh, he was meant to be a defensive midfielder but he was never near the ball. He just used to wander about the middle of the field on the other side of the ball.

He was quite a tidy footballer and one of my favourites at the time. Will do very well at Leicester and hopefully he has matured into a great holding/central midfielder. Good luck to the lad.

Should be a good signing for a Championship side and if he stays with Sven, who knows, he could end up becoming a decent Premiership standard player. There were promising signs with him during his time with us, lets not forget that, he wasn't that bad. If Sven had stayed, maybe his career might have gone a bit differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.