Gene Hunt Quotes

hertsblue

This weeks nuts/zoo magazine had some of the best quotes from Gene Hunt. Some funny as hell so enjoy.

“You're nicked for the murder of Delphine Parks, the rape and attempted murder of Nina Akiboa. Anything you say will be taken down, ripped up and shoved down your scrawny little throat until you've choked to death"

"He's got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course.”

“Don't move. You are surrounded by armed b*stards!”

“Take that seatbelt off! You're a police officer, not a bloody vicar.”

“I'd listen to the snot in my hankie before I'd listen to you.”

“Drugs eh? What's the point? They make you forget, make you talk funny, make you see things that aren't there. My old grandma got all of that for free when she had a stroke.”

"There will never be a woman prime minister as long as I have a hole in my arse"

"You great... soft... sissy... girlie... nancy... french... bender... Man-United supporting POOF!!"

Annie Cartwright: Boss, there's a viscous yellow liquid in his ear....
Gene Hunt: No, that's a drip from my fried egg butty, love. Well done Miss Marple, that's why we need women detectives...

“I think she’s as fake as a tranny’s fanny.”

“Now. Yesterday’s shooting. The dealers are all so scared we’re more likely to get Helen Keller to talk. The Paki in a coma’s about as lively as Liberace’s dick when he’s looking at a naked woman, all in all this investigation’s going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.”

9692236x.jpg

"If anything happens to that car, I'll come round your house and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids"

Not an obvious one but made me laugh;

"Can I have some peace and BASTARD QUIET??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't recognise half of them. I keep forgetting about Ashes to Ashes, never really got into it. Still think of him as Life On Mars.

"I don't wanna be risking my personal safety in a boozer full of United scum..."

''If I want a bollocking for drinking too much, I'll call the wife thank you very much''

''Good work, Raymondo. I'm bumping you back up to DS, only this time make it stand for Detective Sergeant and not Dog Shit''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.